Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
Study & Reading Guide
This study guide offers a comprehensive look into the 1985 novel Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami.
What does the study guide include?
- Book title video tutorials
- Major plot points for each chapter
- Analysis of character development
- Literary devices displayed in the novel
- Memorable quotes and passages from each chapter
- Discussion and/or essay questions
Who is this study guide for?
This study guide is ideal for teachers, students, and readers wanting to understand the deeper meaning in the story, allusions, themes, and references in Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World.